Looking Ahead and Commercial Construction in 2015
If you are looking for an Ottawa general contractor to oversee your commercial construction, you are not alone. We’ve tapped into our Google machine to come up with what the industry says is coming in the coming year. Spoiler alert: lots of commercial construction in North America.
A study released by Dodge reveals…
- Commercial construction will experience a slight growth uptick, from 14% in 2014 to 15% in 2015. The cause? Office space in North America is being built.
- Schools, hospitals, and other institutional buildings will increase in North American commercial construction by 9 in 2015.
- Commercial construction in public works will rise 5% in 2015 North American commercial construction, which represents only a rebound from the 9% decline in 2014.
- In 2015 going green for Ottawa commercial contracting is expected to be on the rise as more than half (58%) of North American building activities are expected to have a “green” component to them. focus.
- Ottawa retail construction, if it follows with the rest of North America should increase as the growth for retail construction is expected to be 10.4%
- North American health care construction, that declines last year, is forecasted to grow at 6.6% in 2015.
If your business is part of the general upswing in need for commercial construction, there is not better source to fill your Ottawa general contracting needs than Argue.
Leave a Reply