The Admin/Accounting Assistant will report to the President and to the Office Manager
We are a growing construction company looking for a full-time mature professional to support administration and accounting duties in our Carp office. The candidate must be able to provide their own transportation, be able to work independently, is well organized, and shows initiative on many tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate must be a reliable team player, with the ability to work independently.
Responsible for all aspects of daily office operations including clerical tasks, correspondence, accounting support, reports, scheduling meetings, and maintenance of office equipment. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support to managers and executive with daily tasks
- Light accounting duties
- Manual and electronic filing
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail/courier
- Communicating with vendors, subcontractors and others associated with project and non-project related work
- Maintenance of safety records, supplies, and training
Skills and Experience
- College Diploma or equivalent, or a combination of education and industry experience
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, preferably in a construction environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Accounting and/or Project Management software would be an asset.
- COR Certification an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized multi-tasker; works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
Please send resume to email@example.com
We thank all those who apply, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.