We are currently looking for experienced Carpenters and Labourers to support our projects located in the greater Ottawa area. With a focus on safety, the successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks on the construction site, including, but not limited to the following:
- Assist in all aspects of general carpentry including drywall, mudding and finishing.
- Housekeeping, site organization and clean up
- Assist Site Superintendent and Lead Carpenter on job sites
The successful candidate will have the following:
- ICI Construction experience, Engineering Technology, Journeymen Certificate an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Relevant Safety Certification an asset
Please send resume to email@example.com
We thank all those who apply, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.