The Accounting Manager will report to the President.
We are a growing construction company looking for a full-time mature professional to support accounting and administration functions in our Carp office. The candidate must be able to provide their own transportation, be able to work independently, be well organized, and show initiative on a variety of tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate must be a reliable team player, with the ability to work independently, stay organized and multi-task.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to senior management
- Assisting with day-to-day record keeping activities in the areas of project management, job costing, accounts receivable, payroll, bill payments, asset management.
- Communicating with vendors, subcontractors and others associated with project and non-project related work
- Preparation of financial reports for use by senior management
Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary education in Accounting
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Experience with Sage Accounting would be an asset
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Prior experience in a construction environment will be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.